Monday, August 31, 2009

Boys need to get a clue.

I posted below an e-mail I got on facebook from a guy I met this last weekend on a boating trip. I hope this explains why I am still single. This below is what I have to work with.... Enjoy!

K, so I loved kickin it with you this weekend Natalie! I woke up feeling kinda bad for messin with ya so much! You probably think I'm a deucher..just a little bit?? Anywhoo, either way just wanted to tell ya I think your a preety cool chica, and not so bad lookin either...ok who we kiddin...your Really Super Fine, but that's Our secret k- ;-) 
Lets put your phone number in my phone, so I can see you again soon!

Latz

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Uh... are you serious? Let's thank our lucky stars you're still single and not with one of these dreamboats. Move out here and I'll set you up with a dental student.

August 31, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Broin's said...

I'm jealous! I also think ell froze over because you have posted!

August 31, 2009 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

August 31, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

Tool.

September 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Shandi Elise Hill said...

Move to DC. You would never get an email like that from a guy out here...only liberal lawyers.

September 3, 2009 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

No worries Natty, no more ski-buddy nascar boys to deal with out east! Love the creeper stories, any more?!

September 13, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Brohelm said...

this is what happens when you "kick it" with sweet bra's.

January 21, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home