Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Summer is coming to an end:(

Gracie and I ran into my long lost friend Brady. We use to hang out when I lived in Bogota, Colombia. I think Gracie had her first crush on an older man. She whispered in my ear, "He's handsome!
This is "the crew". Somehow I ended up looking like mexi-trash instead of white trash. And yes, I'm bringing black lip-liner back!
I don't really know what to tell ya'll about this pic. Aren't my legs HOT!

This was my last official trip of the summer. Five days at Lake Powell. Not a bad way to end the summer.

6 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Looks like you are doing your best to live it up while you can!

September 7, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey Nat!

I just saw your blog on Teresa's blog. Yea!

September 7, 2008 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

You blogged! And I am dying at that picture of you and is it Steve under the blanket?? Hahaha.

September 12, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ok. That shirt is so wrong. Love the lip liner. That's how I used to wear it in high school. Yes, I was a little WT. And what's with all the beautiful people in the lake pic? Was that a houseboat trip or an episode of Temptation Island. Looks like a blast.

September 12, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, brattynatty! Cute blog name! You are adorable as ever! Is that Lake Powel? So where are you living? just curious!

September 13, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey BrattyNatty. Whattcha been up to?

October 1, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home